Translator's Tool Box
Advertising in the Tool Box Journal

There are very few publications that cover the tool sector of the language industry. MultiLingual is clearly the leader in the print sector, but the only other relevant publication is the Tool Box, my electronic journal that is specifically geared toward software tools for the translation industry. As of this writing, more than 11,000 members of the translation community have directly subscribed to the Tool Box Journal, and it also goes out to a variety of newsgroups with several more thousand readers. This response underscores the growing acceptance of technology in the translation process. At the same time, it shows that a great number of people in our industry are looking for advice on how to invest in technology that will make their translation more efficient.

And this is good news for tool vendors. The Tool Box Journal provides the best possible exposure to a highly focused user group that is intensely interested in what's happening in the translation tools industry. According to my estimates, 75% of my subscribers are freelancers, while the other 25% are corporate or in-house language professionals

I have structured the pricing of advertisements to encourage ongoing advertising, the most effective way to advertise:

  • One-time advertisements are $400 for a three-line ad (75 characters per line).
  • A package of three advertisements (which can be spread over a period of six months) is $350 per ad.
  • If you subscribe to at least six advertisements in the newsletter for a period of not more than one year the charge is $300 per ad.
I limit advertisements to five per journal to maximize ad value. Once you know when you want to advertise, please let me know immediately -- the available slots have been booked out for several years in a row now. If you want to discuss some of the advertising options call Jost Zetzsche at 541-271-0503 or send an email.

December 2018 December 19
- SDL
Wordfinder
- Wordfast
- Star

- Kilgray
January 2019 January 17
- SDL
- Iceni
- Wordfinder
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
February 2019 February 14
- Across
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
March 2019 March 13
- Across
- SDL
- Iceni
- Wordfinder
- Reserve ad
April 2019 April 10
- Across
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
May 2019 May 8
- Across
- SDL
- Iceni
- Wordfinder
- Reserve ad
June 2019 June 5
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
July 2019 July 3
- SDL
- Iceni
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
July 31
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
August 2019 August 28
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
September 2019 September 25
- SDL
- Iceni
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
October 2019 October 23
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
November 2019 November 20
- SDL
- Iceni
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
December 2019 December 18
- SDL
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad
- Reserve ad

Home || Contact || Tool Box Journal

©1999-2018 International Writers' Group, LLC